- Plan your next long weekend now.
- Get a group together for a crafting weekend.
- Easter Bookings filling fast, don't miss out.
- Summer school hols 18th Dec 2014 to 30th Jan 2015
- Special Upgrade Packages available
- Powered and unpowered camp sites.
- Fully equipped Camp Kitchen
- See www.majesticmerino.com for craft camp details.
- All size rigs welcome
- Sept Craft Weekend - Feature Craft - Rug Making
- www.majesticmerino.com for art & craft supplies
- Tents to Vans to 5th Wheelers all welcome
- Free Washing & Drying
- Dump Point
- Hot showers
Country Tranquillity overlooking the Inlet
A Wide range of Accommodation choices
Farmstay Cottages, Cabins & Camping,
Thousands of happy guests enjoying the quiet of a country farmstay while being central to the magnificent attractions of the Walpole Wildernes Coast.
“Had a great time, loved the drafting of the sheep. Enjoyed the walks. Fantastic base to see this fantabulous region!!!”
Steve, Kim, Steele & Morgan, Berwick, Victoria.
Midway between Denmark & Walpole, and just 55 minutes from Albany on Western Australia's South Coast Highway (Hwy 1), in the heart of the Walpole Wilderness, we have Holiday Accommodation for all.
Backed by State Forest, National Parks and just 15 minutes from the Tree Top Walk & Valley of the Giants, and Peaceful Bay.
Chalets, cabins and camping overlooking the South Coast Wilderness to the Irwin Inlet & Peaceful Bay or a home nestled on the banks of the Frankland River at Nornalup.
At Bow Bridge / Kentdale
- Farm Stay on a Working Farm
- Country Tranquillity in quiet surrounds.
- Pet Friendly
- 4 star Studio Spa Chalets
- Enjoy a Spa with a View
- 3.5 star Wool Cottage
- 3 star Camp Gound Cabins
- Camping Sites - 20 powered, 10 unpowered, 20 overflow
- Levelled grassed sites
- All size rigs welcome from the smallest tent to caravans to 5th Wheelers.
- The place to get away from it all.
- Nestled by Native Bush & Granite Boulders
- Camp fires permitted - Fire regulations apply
On the Frankland River at Nornalup
- Inverell Home
- Quiet Country Locations nestled amongst the granite boulders and native bush of a working farm or native forest.
- Surrounded by the Walpole Nornalup National Park
- 15 minutes from Treetop Walk, Ancient Empire Walk & Peaceful Bay
- AAA ratings.
- Fully Accredited
- Fully Self Contained Units or Camp Ground Cabins
- Special Upgrades for that Special Break Away from it all
- B&B packages available
- Quality beds and bedding and towels all supplied
- Fully Equipped Kitchens;
- Powered and Un-powered Camp Sites
- Fully enclosed Camp Kitchen
- Dump Point - free use for guests
- Free use of Washing Machine & Dryer for Guests
- Shower / Toilet room for the Disabled.
- Free or Low Cost Delivery to Bibbulmun Track & Munda Biddi Trail
See Attractions & Activities for the latest News - Craft Camps, Events etc.
See individual styles of accommodation pages for availability.