- FREE WIFI THROUGHOUT CAMP GROUNDSAccommodation Denmark
- Powered and unpowered camp sites.
- Fully equipped Camp Kitchen
- All size rigs welcome
- Doggy Day Care Opening for Easter
- Tent & Camp Gear Hire
- Free Washing & Drying
- Dump Point
- Hot showers
- Pets Welcome
- Self Sufficient Sites available school terms
- Magnificent sight-seeing
- Caravans welcome
- Stay 4 Nights get your 5th Night Free ( Off Peak
Camping, Chalets & Cottages
(One special offer per stay only excluding self sufficient site stays
5 night stay
pay for 4 night stay only
3 night stay
recieve 1 delicious local butchers meat pack
(1 piece steak & 2 sausages)
2 night stay
3rd night discounted 15%
DOGGY DAY CARE FOR DAY TRIPS
$10.00 half day
$15.00 full day
"TENT & CAMPING GEAR HIRE"
Erected & dismantled for guest convenience
at affordable rates
Country Tranquillity overlooking the Inlet
A Wide range of Accommodation choices
Studio Spa Chalets , Cabins & Camping,
Midway between Denmark & Walpole, and just 55 minutes from Albany on Western Australia's South Coast Highway (Hwy 1), in the heart of the Walpole Wilderness, we have Holiday Accommodation for all.
Backed by State Forest, National Parks and just 15 minutes from the Tree Top Walk & Valley of the Giants, and Peaceful Bay.
Chalets, cabins and camping overlooking the South Coast Wilderness to the Irwin Inlet & Peaceful Bay.
- Farm Stay on a Working sheep Farm
- Accommodation and Camping in a range of styles & budgets
- The place to get away from it all.
- Nestled by Native Bush & Granite Boulders
- Camp fires permitted - Fire regulations apply
- Studio Spa Chalets - Enjoy a Spa with a View
- Camp Ground Cabins
- Camping Sites - Powered, Non Powered and Self Sufficient
- All size rigs welcome from the smallest tent to caravans to 5th Wheelers.
Features of Ayr Sailean
- Free wifi throughout camp grounds
- Friendly , Helpful & imformative new owners
- Shop at reception with Eftpos including local meat packs ,Icecreams, Drinks , Milk & essential items, gifts,
- Original paintings for sale of Ayr Sailean's granit outcrops & landscape by one of our inspired guest artist Jeanne Castelle
- Unique hand-blown blown glass Art By Mal Parry
- Surrounded by the Walpole Nornalup National Park
- 15 minutes from Treetop Walk, Ancient Empire Walk & Peaceful Bay
- Fully self contained chalets & Camp Ground Cabins
- Special Upgrades for that Special Break Away from it all
- Quality beds and bedding and towels all supplied
- Powered, Un-powered & Self Sufficient Camp Sites
- Fully enclosed Camp Kitchen & Dining
- Dump Point - free use for guests
- Free use of Washing Machine & Dryer for Guests (gold coin donation to flying doctors)
- Shower / Toilet /family room & disabled facilities
- Great specials for 2,3, & 5 night stays
See individual styles of accommodation pages for availability.